The Secure Pak Secure Seal Tester allows you to test thread and seal integrity on your glass or plastic beverage containers. The bottle secure seal tester has been designed to address the special needs of sealing beverages containers that use various seals, such as aluminum roll-on, twist crowns, or plastic caps. By detecting gas leakage, rather than liquid, the Secure Seal Tester gives more sensitive, accurate readings.
The Secure PET Bottle Seal Tester
- operates at 175 psi minimum compressed air, nitrogen, or carbon dioxide, and is capable of handling up to 3,000 psi inlet pressure.
- is constructed from anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and plastic materials. The tester’s rugged construction withstands production line abuse, yet is accurate enough for laboratory use.
- measures 27″ high x 10″ wide x 14 ½” deep.
A Secure Seal Tester is an excellent investment. The same parts handle 6-ounce through 3-liter glass bottles with either 28mm or 38mm closures. Optional parts are available for cutting finishes off both 28mm and 38mm blown plastic beverage containers. With minimum additional parts, the Aluminum screwcap torque tester can be used to test either 28mm or 38mm cut-off finishes.
We ship standard UPS unless otherwise specified by customer. The Pharmaceutical Torque Tester is shipped foam-packed in a triple-walled corrugated box.
- Net weight of tester: 30 lbs.
- Shipping information: 40 lbs., 16″ x 11″ x 28″
Secure Seal Tester Spare Parts Kit
We offer a Spare Parts Kit for our Secure Seal Tester that includes an observation window kit assembly, hose, regulator, gauge with lazy hand, and two O-rings.