TorqTraQ® is the perfect complement to your SecurePak® lab testing equipment because now you can perform handheld torque tester field-checks in the factory with this unique handheld digital torque tester. TorqTraQ® can be used on the production line for maintenance and capper setup. Stop fighting with heavy manual tools and difficult set ups. The unique handheld bottle cap torque tester capper setup feature now allows one easy-to-use device to perform a head setup or spot checks.
TorqTraQ® handheld torque tester can be used in a variety of production and testing environments:
- Filling line
- Research and development
- Maintenance shops
- Customer service visits
- Capping machine setup (TorqTraQ Capper Setup Demonstration)
TorqTraQ® Features List
- Compact, lightweight, and ergonomic… the handheld bottle cap torque tester fits comfortably in the user’s hand.
- Numerous multi-client R&R studies have proven it can be used from operator to operator with excellent results, therefore it provides a reliable and reproducible measurement.
- Closure-specific chuck to ensure proper use.
- Data capture via USB port.
- Host PC-based software included with user friendly report functionality.
- Calibration certificate provided. Calibration cycles monitored. Alerts provided when recalibration is required.
- Water resistant.
SPECIFICATIONS – U.S. PAT #6,910,390 – TorqTraQ® Device
- Range (Application & Removal): 2.0 to 50.0 in·lb
- Unit(s) of Measure: in·lb, ft·lb, in·oz, N·m, kg·M
- User Selectable
- Resolution: 0.1 in·lb
- Accuracy / Linearity: ± 0.5% F.S. / ± 0.5% F.S.
- Maximum Load: 100 in·lb
- Internal Memory: 250 Samples
- Alarm Thresholds: Adjustable (1.0 to 50.0 in·lb)
- Storage & Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48°C)
- Operating Humidity: < 95% R.H. Non-Condensing
- Water-Resistance Rating: IPX4
- Automatic Shut-Off: Adjustable (1-255 s)
- Continuous Operation Time: > 9.0 Hours
- Power Supply (for charging): Powered USB port or USB charger