||Digital Torque Tester
The Secure Pak Digital Torque Tester makes control of closure tightness easier and more reliable than ever before. The Digital Torque Tester is one step above our Spring Torque Tester, which has been setting the industry standard for years.
The Digital Torque Tester:
- covers the entire testing range of cap sizes operating from 0-100 inch lbs. for both removal and application.
- reads in 0.1 inch lb. increments.
- has an accuracy of ±2% of full scale or reading.
- holds the peak reading for approximately 30 seconds, so that readings can be recorded manually.
- operates on either 110 V using a step-down transformer with 9 V output or a 9 V alkaline battery for use in remote or laboratory locations.
We ship standard UPS unless otherwise specified by customer. The Digital Torque Tester is shipped double-wrapped and double-boxed for maximum protection.
- Net weight of tester: 12 lbs.
- Shipping information: 15 lbs., 19 ½" x 11 ½" x 5 ¾"
For an upcharge, we can furnish these testers with a Teflon finish on all exposed metal parts. This provides a hard, wear-resistant, anti-stick, permanently lubricated surface that will resist chipping, cracking, flaking, and peeling. This Teflon coating will protect the tester from damage by most chemicals, ingredients, and solvents.
We sell Calibration Kits, or we calibrate and repair testers when they are shipped to us at Secure Pak, 3630 Rockland Circle, Millbury OHIO 43447, along with a letter of instruction requesting the work. We also convert Spring Torque Testers to Digital Torque Testers.